I got this idea from Thrifty Decorating and it was a hit!!
I printed the experiments onto cardstock, along with the box rules, and put them on a ring. The cards stay inside a storage baggie when in use. The tools are in a smaller tub, which sits inside of a large a tub that holds all of the experiment ingredients.
Leave me a comment if you would like me to email you my experiment card file.
- baking soda
- dish soap
- coffee filters
- clear plastic punch cups
- plastic spoons
- bag of misc junk
- measuring cup
- measuring spoons
- Put newspaper or plastic tablecloth on the table.
- Keep instruction cards in the baggie at all times.
- Read all directions before starting
- Wash & dry items completely when finished.
- Put tools in the correct tubs.
- Do not use items in tubs for anything but experiments.
- Any arguing will get you banned from the box for 2 days.
Experiments I used:
- Magnetic Pickups
- Fizz & Bubble
- Exploding Lunch Bag
- Music in the Kitchen
- Color Climbers
- Introduce Yourself to a Worm
- Levitate a Paperclip
- Paper Noise
- How to Jump a Mile
I plan on adding more experiments as the summer goes on.
Run on over to We Are That Family for tons of great tips!