I went to the store to buy laundry detergent this morning, and there on the shelf was a high dollar coupon. Someone had been playing Coupon Fairy!
Many of us are feeling the economic crunch during this giving season. It doesn’t cost anything but a few seconds of your time to be a Coupon Fairy.
Here are some simple Coupon Fairy tips:
- leave coupons on the shelf next to the product
- pin coupons to a community bulletin board
- leave behind Catalinas that you won’t use (Catalinas are the long coupons that sometimes print out at the register)
- not a couponer? give your inserts to a neighbor/co-worker/friend/relative/church member
- pass along special one-time-use codes for online websites – you could give away through Facebook or your blog
Have you ever been a Coupon Fairy? Add your tips in the comments!
Run on over to We Are That Family for some great tips!