This post contains affiliate links.
Famous Artist coloring pages are a fun addition to any artist study. I’ve list a few sites below that have several pages of free printables.
Want to make your own? I created the outline of the Mona Lisa in my graphic above through Picmonkey.
Follow these steps:
- Find and save an image of the art you want to use. Make sure it is fairly large, or the lines will be blurry.
- Go to Picmonkey and choose to edit the photo.
- Select the Effects tab on the left – designated with the magic wand.
- Select the Edge Sketch effect.
- Play around with the Thickness and Level of Details sliders until you get the look you want.
- Save your new image to your computer.
- (Optional) If you want, open a new document in a word processing program and insert your image. Resize to whatever size you want. Save as a pdf.